My daily style,New buys and Inspiration



Apr 1, 2010

Lucky day

Yesterday around 11 p.m,I checked Kim her blog and I saw that I was the winner of the amazing give away!,                                                                                                                                                        And yesterday I saw also that i have 100 follwers!
So to thank here i made a drawing with the children from next door!


                                             So Kim a really big kiss from us!

                                            Lina has made the 3 D flower,and sara a box, XD!

Have a nice day and this is not a joke happy 1 April!
x amber

15 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!!

    Visit my blog!>:-)

    www.claulovesfashion.blogspot.com

    MUAMUA!!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echt lief!
    Je post hieronder is gaafzeg.
    erg leuke schoenen!

    kusjes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaah Amber wat super lief van jullie :D :D :D
    Ik vind dit echt heel leuk !

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat lief zeg!

    leuke blog heb je! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. How amazing congrats!! You totally deserve this your blog is amazing and I love it so much!!!…I love your past post those tights are amazing! I wish I had them on like right now hahahah! take care you look so cute in your picture♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaah, wat lief! (:

    Gefeliciteerd met je 100 volgers!
    On many more to come

    Xoxo River

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaah, wat lief! (:

    Gefeliciteerd met je 100 volgers!
    On many more to come

    Xox River

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah gefeliciteeeeeeeeeeeerd! Ik heb trouwens ook net een giveaway dus misschien .. is het wel echt je lucky day. Maar super gefeliciteerd :)

    xxx Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comment :D

    Great Blog!





    X

    ReplyDelete

<3